2020 has been a crazy year for everybody all over the globe, but we at Hosteons have been working behind the scenes to bring new services, service upgrades, server upgrades, and what not.
Here is what’s new with Hosteons:
Premium Ryzen VPS:
We have launched a Premium Range of Ryzen based KVM VPS in two locations – Los Angeles and Dallas (More locations coming soon). Ryzen CPU along with NVME Drives takes your VPS experience to a different level as these are very very fast CPU along with super fast NVME Drives it just makes you feel like as if you are using a Super Fast Dedicated Server with ease of singing a VPS. Our Ryzen VPS Nodes are connected to 10Gbps network instead of our regular 1 Gbps Network to even make your network lightning fast.
Direct Admin Switch:
Due to constant price increase by cPanel we decided to even switch to Direct Admin for our shared web hosting and reseller web hosting and we even took the opportunity to even switch our web server from Apache to Lite Speed along with Kernel Care for reboot less updates, Cloud Linux for stable hosting experience and even more secure with CageFS implementation. We even added Imunify to it to make sure all sites on the server malware free. Not only this now we are using RAID 10 SSD instead of normal HDD for even faster websites. We are now even taking offsite backups every alternate day.
- Direct Admin Control Panel
- Lite Speed Web Server for ultra fast websites
- CloudLinux for Stable and Secure Web Hosting
- Imunify for Malware and Virus Free Hosting
- KernelCare for Rebootless updates hence basically services with no downtime
- RAID 10 SSD Based Storage for ultra fast disk access and very fast websites
- Regular backups just in case if you ever want to restore your data.
- 24×7 Support – We understand how important your website is for you hence we have 24×7 support
These are so many features and benefits not possible to mention all of them in a single article.
Discontinued 100 Mbps KVM VPS:
We have discontinued 100 Mbps Unmetered KVM VPS and instead of started offering Gigabit VPS as we noticed now when 100 Mbps connectivity is very common even in a typical household broadband, so 100 Mbps on a server is not enough, moreover we had more reasons to make this decision like when we were offering 100 Mbps Unmetered VPS even a few abusive or even compromised 100 Mbps VPS could make the network experience bad for other VPS users on the VPS node and since we did not wanted to compromise on quality of our services, we made this tough decision. Though we are not terminating existing 100 Mbps VPS users, they can continue to use their 100 Mbps VPS as long as they keep renewing and even option to upgrade to Gigabit VPS is open for them.
Also new nodes that we are adding for Gigabit VPS are now on 10 Gbps Port, very soon we will upgrade, all our VPS nodes (those nodes will only have Gigabit VPS not 100 Mbps unmetered VPS)
Migration from SolusVM to Virtualizor:
SolusVM is a good VPS control panel but it’s been lacking lots of features that were available in Virtualizor or where were very much needed, hence we even switch from SolusVM to Virtualizor, it wasn’t issue to switch but we still did it with help of very helpful team of Virtualizor.
Some of the new features which were not available until in our VPS control panel will be available now, like:
- Custom ISO upload – Now if you need to install an OS that’s not already available in our VPS templates you need not worry, just login to your VPS control panel and you can upload your own ISO and install your own OS, no need to even submit a ticket to do so.
- Until now we had to shutdown or suspend VPS of CPU abusive users, but now we can simply cap or limit their CPU usage to make sure experience of other VPS users is not affected and it even avoids downtime for VPS users whose CPU usage goes out of control (usually it’s due to some buggy software)
- Complete Integration with our billing system, so now you even don’t need to login to VPS control panel separately, you can mange most of the things directly from Client Porta/Billing/Helpdesk
- Support for Block Storage (We plan to provide block storage soon, but lack of support in SolusVM was our biggest hurdle, but now we have this option available)
There are many more features to list in a single article.
Very soon even daily backups will be available with our Premium Ryzen VPS, we will send out an email once it’s available.